Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Rainy Day Equals Read-Day
















Photo Credit: www.bestintravelmagazine.com


Today a storm is a brewing in Grand Cayman Island, my current place of residence. I’d plan to go for a walk and them a swim but with the rain falling down hard and frequently, it turns out today will be like the days of my youth – try to find a quiet indoor activity to pass the time.

So, I’ve decided to spend the day scouring the internet for what I think are underrated travel magazines. There are so many on the market today. One of my favorites is Caribbean Travel and Life. But in a word where Travel + Leisure, CoastalLiving, Islands, Budget Travel, and Conde Nast Traveler reign supreme, I can only imagine how difficult it may be to find your niche. That’s why from time to time I will post a blog about travel magazines that I think deserve some attention.

Today I will focus on a great travel mag titled: Best in Travel. It’s a monthly magazine produced in the U.K. delivered online with a focus toward what the editors describe as, “the luxury traveler.” Though I can’t exactly call myself a ‘luxury traveler’, however it is my desire to aspire to become such one day! Nevertheless, it doesn’t matter if you can or can’t afford the many extravagant trips and adventures the magazine features. Best in Travel is simply beautiful to look at, easy to read, and each article makes you wish you were at the destination. And like most worldwide journeymen, the articles focus on the cultural learning experiences one is sure to discover if choosing to embark on one of the adventures they highlight… of course an adventure you’d take steeped in luxury! I highly recommend taking a look at what Best in Travel has to offer. Who knows? On a rainy, lazy day, you – like me – might find an adventure worth taking… luxuriously or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment