Pages

Saturday, May 05, 2012

Cinco de Mayo Is Here!


Photo Credit: http://www.lilsugar.com

I love Cinco deMayo! Having been born and raised in Los Angeles May 5th  was highly anticipated. For Southern Californians the day feels like a pre-summer holiday where you can drink margaritas all day and night and actually show up for work a little late the next morning with absolutely no questions from your boss! Though I am in the Caymans right now I can only imagine how great today is in El Pueblo in downtown Los Angeles! I can hear the mariachi bands right now! And I can smell the sweet smells of freshly baked churros, hear the crunches of thousands of tacos being eaten by native Angelinos and tourists alike! Oh how I wish I could be there right now! So to all who love Cinco de Mayo as much as me… Celebrar and Festejar mis amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment