Pages

Saturday, May 05, 2012

New Moon!... Well… Super Moon!


Photo Credit: 123rf.com

What better way to start off this blog than on the night of the super moon  – the first one and the largest of 2012! As I start this blog, I sit in an apartment just a few yards off Seven Mile Beach in the Cayman Islands, my new home for the next few months. As the title of the blog says I am the Vita Voyager – one who appreciates life and its many journeys. I’ve been blessed to have lived in many places as different and diverse as Los Angeles, Detroit, and now Georgetown in the Cayman Islands. I’ve had the pleasure of being able to travel all over and meet new people while learning new things and exploring other cultures. This is indeed a fascinating world we live in and during a most captivating time I might add. So if you, like me, enjoy all that the world has to offer join me in this blogosphere The Vita Voyager as I unveil my, “musings on: life, culture, journeys…and everything in between.”

Comencemos! (Let’s Begin!)

No comments:

Post a Comment